Harris Teeter
www.harristeeter.com Matthews, NC 5000+ Employees

Great Leadership

Seafood Manager (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

ProsGreat Store Management at my location. Lots of room to move up the ladder. Great compensation. Big bonus opportunites based on merit.

ConsMany 6 day work weeks. I work in a very high volume store which requires more from its managers than many of the other slower stores. This, in turn, is reflected by higher bonus potential so it all averages out.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigh level management needs to reasses some of the programs in place. Many are good programs but the expectations of more and more weekly processes to be completed by managers that are getting less help puts added stress that makes some of these "good programs" a routine paper push each week.

A wonderful place to work

Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at Harris Teeter

Pros: bonus twice a year flexible hours nice co workers respectful management good… Cons: some play favorites some lazy employees bring extra work for others Advice to Senior Management: na Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK as compared to other similar jobs at other companies, a decent place to work.

Cust Serv Clerk (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Harris Teeter

Pros: The general public see this food chain as a slightly… Cons: The number of and length of break periods are relatively… Advice to Senior Management: The degree of intensity required for cashiers and customer service personel is not commensurate with the pay scale. Even though… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Harris Teeter.

Worked for Harris Teeter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harris Teeter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harris Teeter CEO Rodney McMullen. All reviews posted anonymously by Harris Teeter employees.