There are newer employer reviews for Harrison College

Get ready to be thrown under the bus! Two faced, stab you in the back management.

Former Employee - Certified Financial Aid Analyst in Indianapolis, IN
Former Employee - Certified Financial Aid Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Harrison College

Pros

I believe that HC could have been a great place to work if you may have worked in a different department. Opportunity to grow if your manager approves you to make the move.

Cons

Petty gossip from management. They have meetings that are pointless and just gossip about current employees. You will interview as a group and thereafter you will be under fire for your appearance. The terminate employee frequently. The management team can prevent you from advancing or applying for other positions in the company. You must know how to "play the game" when you walk into this company. It was like walking back into high school. I have worked at many successful companies and their management is terrible. From the director to compliance team. Worst company I have EVER worked for! Please look at other companies before you decide to gain employment here. I wasted every bit of 2 years here. I never had a bad review and I wasn't fired. I turned in my notice due to my unhappiness.

Please review your management teams, assistant directors and team leads closer. This department has lost a huge amount of good employees within the last year. They are chalking it up as attrition.....haha. No, it is because the employees are miserable and how management treat the employees.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Harrison College (View Most Recent)

great coworkers on campus but upper management would rather lay off employees then not receive their yearly raise

I have been working at Harrison College full-time

Pros

coworkers are nice for the most part

Cons

it's a business first and a college second, students are milk for every last penny

The growth opportunities were fantastic

I have been working at Harrison College

Pros

Completely supportive of employees. There was a great work/life balance. Upper managment was very personable and always tried to communicate well with everyone.

Cons

Had to constantly overcome bad reputation of the school. Unfortunately, too many dissatisfied students and employers. Its not the right place for everyone.

My advice would be to continue to communcate important changes, opportunities for advancement, and professional development that is to be supported

There are newer employer reviews for Harrison College