Harrison College

www.harrison.edu

Get ready to be thrown under the bus! Two faced, stab you in the back management.

Certified Financial Aid Analyst (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsI believe that HC could have been a great place to work if you may have worked in a different department. Opportunity to grow if your manager approves you to make the move.

ConsPetty gossip from management. They have meetings that are pointless and just gossip about current employees. You will interview as a group and thereafter you will be under fire for your appearance. The terminate employee frequently. The management team can prevent you from advancing or applying for other positions in the company. You must know how to "play the game" when you walk into this company. It was like walking back into high school. I have worked at many successful companies and their management is terrible. From the director to compliance team. Worst company I have EVER worked for! Please look at other companies before you decide to gain employment here. I wasted every bit of 2 years here. I never had a bad review and I wasn't fired. I turned in my notice due to my unhappiness.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease review your management teams, assistant directors and team leads closer. This department has lost a huge amount of good employees within the last year. They are chalking it up as attrition.....haha. No, it is because the employees are miserable and how management treat the employees.

great coworkers on campus but upper management would rather lay off employees then not receive their yearly raise

I have been working at Harrison College full-time

Pros: coworkers are nice for the most part Cons: it's a business first and a college second, students are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The growth opportunities were fantastic

I have been working at Harrison College

Pros: Completely supportive of employees. There was a great work/life balance. Upper… Cons: Had to constantly overcome bad reputation of the school. Unfortunately, too… Advice to Senior Management: My advice would be to continue to communcate important changes,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Harrison College.

Worked for Harrison College? Contribute to the Community!