There are newer employer reviews for Harrison College

great coworkers on campus but upper management would rather lay off employees then not receive their yearly raise

I have been working at Harrison College full-time

Pros

coworkers are nice for the most part

Cons

it's a business first and a college second, students are milk for every last penny

25 Other Employee Reviews for Harrison College (View Most Recent)

The growth opportunities were fantastic

I have been working at Harrison College

Pros

Completely supportive of employees. There was a great work/life balance. Upper managment was very personable and always tried to communicate well with everyone.

Cons

Had to constantly overcome bad reputation of the school. Unfortunately, too many dissatisfied students and employers. Its not the right place for everyone.

My advice would be to continue to communcate important changes, opportunities for advancement, and professional development that is to be supported

Harrison College is one of the Best Places to Work

Current Employee - Director of Career Services
    Current Employee - Director of Career Services

I have been working at Harrison College

Pros

Harrison College Senior Management team is amazing. They make everyone feel as if we are one family. They strive to strategically plan growth and encourage employees to do their best work.

It is wonderful assisting students in their educational goals and find opportunities upon graduation. Harrison is not like other institutions and is family operated. I feel my opinions matter.

Harrison has an excellent vacation package and has been voted one of the best places to work for the past 3 years. Harrison offers Associate and Bachelor degree courses in a variety of areas to meet the adult learners needs. They offer flexible scheduling, online learning and hybrid courses as well as life time placement assistance.

Cons

The health benefit package is rather expensive for a family or a single mother. The tuition reimbursement package could be better; however, Harrison does offer free courses or even programs to be taken by employees and their immediate family.

Keep up the excellent work! You are doing a great job and thank you for valuing your employees as much as you do. We truly appreciate it!

There are newer employer reviews for Harrison College