Harry and David
www.harryanddavid.com Medford, OR 1000 to 5000 Employees

Love this place

Professional (Current Employee)
Medford, OR

ProsGreat people, great products, fascinating business. Changes for the better! Strong leadership that really care about the employees and a fun committee that is focused on employees and making the work place great! Lots of employee recognition, great careers and an awesome location.

ConsThe past, some people are stuck in it and they need to move forward.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course. You are making a difference, and building an organization for future growth and profitablility while demonstrating care for employees. I think you are making great changes for the future of the business!

Caution

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Harry and David full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: At one point the company had a number of great… Cons: Surprising changes to organizational structure, little compassion to the employees when the changes happened, very low… Advice to Senior Management: A number of of associates have great ideas and they are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Important company in our community - but stuck in its ways.

Corporate Sales Division (Current Employee)
    Medford, OR

I have been working at Harry and David full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good product. Lots of employees who have been here a long time. It's an… Cons: The culture is very stuck in "that's the way we've always done it"… More
There are newer reviews on Harry and David.

Worked for Harry and David? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harry and David reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harry and David CEO Craig Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Harry and David employees.