Hart Energy Publishing LLLP

www.hartenergy.com

Very pleased

Analyst (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsA very accommodating and employee friendly atmosphere. Allows one the opportunity to grow in one's career path and interact with supervisors on a regular basis.

ConsSometimes can be a little hectic due to the corporate structure; corporate organization could use a little bit of a tidying up, but overall not a real problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo real outstanding complains - see above about corporate structure. Understand that that is a function of an organization this size, though.

No Appreciation and No money

Sales (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Hart Energy Publishing LLLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: You will make good connections in the oil & gas… Cons: Do not pay their employees nearly enough. Upper management is never around and doesn't lead by a good example. Expect you to work more than… Advice to Senior Management: Start compensating your employees better. Stop withholding bonuses when numbers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stay Away!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

Pros: The amount of PTO, paid holidays. and flexible work schedule… Cons: Pay is not competitive. The work environment is hostile. There is no teamwork or transparency. Upper management is greedy. They with hold… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees fair. Be honest and foster a teamwork environment. instead of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hart Energy Publishing LLLP.

Worked for Hart Energy Publishing LLLP? Contribute to the Community!