Hart Howerton
www.harthowerton.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Poorly managed

Receptionist (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat location in nice area of San Francisco.

ConsI worked at the front desk Reception. There was never enough coverage at the front desk because they let one girl work half days and off on a Friday. It was chaos. Then they brought new management in and he cleaned house. I was only there 6 months or so but it seemed like every different department wanted to manage the front desk and give you tasks to do so of course you were swamped with admin work while trying to answer phones. Seems they couldn't spring for a Receptionist and an Admin. They tried to combine the two and it didn't work.
A lot of attitude in the work place as every architect thought they were Gods gift to the world.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe consistent and don't let your employees go before telling them what they were doing wrong in the first place. When you are told you are doing a good job and then let go a few days later, something was fishy.

not good.

Design (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Hart Howerton

Pros: co-workers great in the main. Cons: Bullying was encouraged and tolerated. from day one. Advice to Senior Management: respect people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

HH review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Hart Howerton

Pros: The middle management and entry level employees were great to… Cons: Upper management pushed extremely hard and didn't listen to employees advice and the majority of… Advice to Senior Management: I would advise management to create more innovative design and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hart Howerton.

Worked for Hart Howerton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hart Howerton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hart Howerton CEO Jim Tinson . All reviews posted anonymously by Hart Howerton employees.