Harte Hanks

www.hartehanks.com

Easy seasonal work

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Shawnee Mission, KS

ProsPlenty of time between calls, only really busy a few times over 2-3 month project. Got lots of reading done. No stress.

ConsSeasonal, nobody sure if they will have a position lined up when project is over. Low pay, but it is the easiest job I've ever had. Call center workforce management based out of Philippines.

Advice to Senior ManagementEven with attrition of people leaving for better jobs, call center is absurdly over staffed. I'm not sure who's coming out ahead on that. Could be it's to pad the bill to the client.

Hard Hit by CA Economy

Warehouse (Former Employee) Brea, CA

I worked at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Fiscally responsible organization that makes tough decisions Cons: Hard hit by the CA economy, downsized considerably over the… More

Hope you like getting treated like crap

Technical Support (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Has benefits, albeit poor ones Cons: -No one ever knows what's going on. Employees are told a few days before Christmas Eve that they all have to work, even though they… Advice to Senior Management: -Fewer managers -Give employees holidays off or at least tell them far in advance if they have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Harte Hanks.

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!