Harte Hanks
www.hartehanks.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Hope you like getting treated like crap

Technical Support (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time for less than a year

Pros-Has benefits, albeit poor ones

Cons-No one ever knows what's going on. Employees are told a few days before Christmas Eve that they all have to work, even though they were told previously that work was optional that day. No managers can verify for sure what is going on.

-Have to ask for a day off 2 months on advance and usually don't get it.

-If you miss even one day and don't have a Dr's note they count it against you. Anyone who misses more than three days within six months without a Dr's note will be fired immediately.

-Harte Hanks has terrible call times and is constantly threatening to fire everyone, even though they offer terrible training, managers who have no idea what their employees are doing, slow computers, and customer service agents who refuse to take transferred calls.

-No real bathroom breaks. We are told they we get 15 minute bathroom breaks but the time counts against employee ratings, so you don't go to the bathroom without paying a price.

Advice to Senior Management-Fewer managers

-Give employees holidays off or at least tell them far in advance if they have to work

-Give sick days instead of counting hours against employees and always threatening to fire everyone

I truly like it.

BCBS Mass DRTV (Current Employee)
Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time for less than a year

Pros: I love the flexibility that you have. All of the… Cons: It's kind of slow and boring at times. Advice to Senior Management: Allow for more advancement in the company, or employee incentives,… More

Job to nowhere

Tier I Technical Support (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at Harte Hanks full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent training Gain experience working for globally recognizable companies (not Harte-Hanks… Cons: Limited mobility internally Salary not commensurate with experience or comparable to… Advice to Senior Management: Running technical support isn't like running a customer service… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Harte Hanks.

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harte Hanks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harte Hanks CEO Robert A. Philpott. All reviews posted anonymously by Harte Hanks employees.