There are newer employer reviews for Harte Hanks

Place to Learn New Skills & Move On

I worked at Harte Hanks

Pros

HH is an okay place to work but focuses very little on employee satisfaction, creating a productive cohesive work environment. I'm working here after a lay off from my previous employer and am using the time to build my skills while I find another job.

Cons

Harte Hanks is so very focused on making and maintaining their profits that they have people working very hard for little return. The people doing all of this hard work do not receive the benefits from this. Additionally, they are constantly fundraising money for different causes but put that out there in front of the people who make the least money.

197 Other Employee Reviews for Harte Hanks (View Most Recent)

Lots of opportunity at Harte-Hanks

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

If you are self-directed, there is a lot of opportunity at Harte-Hanks. People are in charge of their own destiny for the most part.
    The company has a strong brand reputation in the direct marketing industry. People in this space have certainly heard of Harte-Hanks.
    A lot of experienced and highly skilled people work at Harte-Hanks.
    Financially strong.

Cons

Lots of competition - need to focus more on what differentiates Harte-Hanks from the rest.
    Harte-Hanks does so many things, the businesses can sometimes be fragmented.

Determine what Harte-Hanks is the BEST at - and pursue strategies to grow these areas.

Challenging but rewarding

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Work on projects with some of the largest companies in the world. Freedom to learn and integrate new processes/technologies. Work with alot of very talented people.

Cons

At the outset of large-scale projects the upper management team doesn't seem to learn from past projects. Alot of growing pains / shuffling of process/resources/long hours from production teams. People new to the company often are assigned to projects without training or onboarding.

There are newer employer reviews for Harte Hanks

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!