Harte Hanks
www.hartehanks.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Harte-Hanks is a fast paced environment which is very client focused and staffed with terrific,dedicated employees.

Billerica, MA

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI've had opportunities to move around into different groups or job functions; they will do what they can to keep their best and brightest. The people are fantastic; alot of great friendships from working together over the years. New CEO will bring new energy and direction which is great for everyone. This company has weathered the terrible economy and stayed alive.

ConsSometimes, because of our size, decisions and approvals can take awhile. I don't believe Harte-Hanks is known for being the best paying company around but they try to take care of everyone. They are a bit too lean right now but staffing up.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider higher pay increases in certain positions with high turnover (if people are leaving due to higher offers); add more opportunities for helping valuable associates with their careers so they will stay here even longer;

Great place to work, nice people, like family

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice people to work with Cons: Long commute; had to find a job closer to home Advice to Senior Management: Managers are fair and nice to work with Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lots of opportunity at Harte-Hanks

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: If you are self-directed, there is a lot of opportunity at Harte-Hanks. People are in charge of their own destiny for the most part.… Cons: Lots of competition - need to focus more on what differentiates Harte-Hanks… Advice to Senior Management: Determine what Harte-Hanks is the BEST at - and pursue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Harte Hanks.

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harte Hanks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harte Hanks CEO Robert A. Philpott. All reviews posted anonymously by Harte Hanks employees.