Harte Hanks

www.hartehanks.com

Harte-Hanks is a fast paced environment which is very client focused and staffed with terrific,dedicated employees.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Billerica, MA

ProsI've had opportunities to move around into different groups or job functions; they will do what they can to keep their best and brightest. The people are fantastic; alot of great friendships from working together over the years. New CEO will bring new energy and direction which is great for everyone. This company has weathered the terrible economy and stayed alive.

ConsSometimes, because of our size, decisions and approvals can take awhile. I don't believe Harte-Hanks is known for being the best paying company around but they try to take care of everyone. They are a bit too lean right now but staffing up.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider higher pay increases in certain positions with high turnover (if people are leaving due to higher offers); add more opportunities for helping valuable associates with their careers so they will stay here even longer;

Lots of opportunity at Harte-Hanks

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: If you are self-directed, there is a lot of opportunity at Harte-Hanks. People are in charge of their own destiny for the most part.… Cons: Lots of competition - need to focus more on what differentiates Harte-Hanks… Advice to Senior Management: Determine what Harte-Hanks is the BEST at - and pursue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Better off after I quit

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Harte Hanks

Pros: nice co-workers and nice customers Cons: poor management, favoritism, nepotism, on-call 24/7 Advice to Senior Management: quit and let someone with ethics run the company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Harte Hanks.

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!