Harte Hanks
www.hartehanks.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Highly dependent on which part of the organization you are in

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome offerings are very strong, such as Trillium. Great capabilities in direct mail (yes, it still exists) and logistics. Good PTO policy.

ConsThe company has been trying for years to do "digital" but can't seem to get it right. Executive leadership does not understand technology, and many of the underlying systems are antiquated. People are not used effectively, and there is very little management training, which leads to some highly irregular management styles, to put it nicely.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm not sure what to tell you - the problems this company has seem to be structural. How do you make a giant, antiquated organization nimble and dynamic?

Disappointed

Yardley, PA

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Many highly talented, hard working people working for this division. Cons: Too many senior managers that are not in touch with the day-to-day management of clients which causes those managing the workload much stress and late… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in employees as they are indeed the companies most-valuable… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I loved working with this company!

Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Langhorne, PA

I worked at Harte Hanks as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: My co-workers were so wonderful and the lady that trained me was the best! I… Cons: I was just starting to understand the concept of my… Advice to Senior Management: I am now in College studying for my BS Degree in Business Management.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Harte Hanks.

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harte Hanks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harte Hanks CEO Robert A. Philpott. All reviews posted anonymously by Harte Hanks employees.