Harvard Risk Management

www.harvardbenefits.com
  www.harvardbenefits.com
There are newer employer reviews for Harvard Risk Management

"Protecting Families,Finances, and Your Future"

Current Employee - Harvard Risk Management Consultant  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Harvard Risk Management Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being a Harvard Risk Management Consultant, I enjoy helping people, who want to understand and learn, how to take control of their livelihood.

Cons

So far, I haven't found any. Let's face it,.. It is what you make of it!!

I love the support system. Keep up the great work!!!

15 Other Employee Reviews for Harvard Risk Management (View Most Recent)

An opportunity to truly change the way the legal world is to people; unaffordable becomes a reality. Lawyer? He's yours!

Current Employee - Risk Management Consultant  in  Denton, TX
    Current Employee - Risk Management Consultant in Denton, TX

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management

Pros

There is no limit to the income opportunities and how far you can go within this company. The support and training are incredible, and there is a unique family atmosphere among the other agents that I adore.

Cons

This is not a job for people that want to be able to just show up to the office and get a paycheck after 8 hours of work. It's not easy; you have to make the connections with people if you want to be successful. That's right: you won't make it if you stay in one place all day!

Newcomer To Harvard Risk Management

Current Employee - Independent Associate  in  Iola, KS
    Current Employee - Independent Associate in Iola, KS

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management part-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a tremendous company. The products they offer are top of the line. But it is NOT a job, it is not a salaried position and anyone who does not understand the concepts of Independent Contractors, Directy Sales and Business Investments should stay away. Yes, building a downlinbe organization will make you money. No it is not a Pyramid Scheme. By defiition a Pyramid has no products or services. Harvard has plenty. LegalShiield alone is a top of the line Legal Services and Identity Theft protection company that Harvard Associates work with. I have not made money with it yet, and have spent a lot to begin the business. But this is true about any business. You have to invetst time, money, and as my upline says FOCUS! For me, I am in it for the long run. Can't just quit my job and dive in full time just yet. But I bought the Legal Shield and have already been very pleased in my uses of it. If you are selft starting, detail oriented and not afraid of NO's, there is a real need for our products and services. Their training and support is the best I have seen.

Cons

They provide a lot of support. You have to be able to invest both time and money to make it work. Those looking for a salary need to look elsewhere. They are not going to change the model. You can make far more money with their compensation program. Some go big and grow fast, others take longer. If you are not ready to do it right, you are better off not doing it at all.

Keep up the tremendous level of support you supply. Training calls can be listened to from their huge library of sessions. The materials are solid and I hope it ocntinues.

There are newer employer reviews for Harvard Risk Management

Worked for Harvard Risk Management? Contribute to the Community!