Harvard Risk Management

There are newer employer reviews for Harvard Risk Management

Best job I've ever had!

Current Employee - Executive Sales in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Executive Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great team environment, excellent training and support, stable and caring leadership, substantial income potential, great company, great products! If you like sales, there is no better place than HRMC Executive Sales!

Cons

I've found that personal discipline is required to be successful in my position, as you are not micro-managed in this company. This is not a con for me, as I possess this trait of self discipline, but for some of my co-workers, they have difficulty focusing on what they need to accomplish. For them, it may be better to have a manager looking over their shoulder, but again, I'm grateful this is not the case.

Keep up the great work! I'm grateful that you have experience doing what you expect me to do! And I'm thankful that you take time to recognize my efforts! I've even received a congratulatory call from C-level execs! I'm grateful for that kind of leadership!

20 Other Employee Reviews for Harvard Risk Management (View Most Recent)

"Protecting Families,Finances, and Your Future"

Current Employee - Harvard Risk Management Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Harvard Risk Management Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Being a Harvard Risk Management Consultant, I enjoy helping people, who want to understand and learn, how to take control of their livelihood.

Cons

So far, I haven't found any. Let's face it,.. It is what you make of it!!

I love the support system. Keep up the great work!!!

An opportunity to truly change the way the legal world is to people; unaffordable becomes a reality. Lawyer? He's yours!

Current Employee - Risk Management Consultant in Denton, TX
    Current Employee - Risk Management Consultant in Denton, TX

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management

Pros

There is no limit to the income opportunities and how far you can go within this company. The support and training are incredible, and there is a unique family atmosphere among the other agents that I adore.

Cons

This is not a job for people that want to be able to just show up to the office and get a paycheck after 8 hours of work. It's not easy; you have to make the connections with people if you want to be successful. That's right: you won't make it if you stay in one place all day!

There are newer employer reviews for Harvard Risk Management