Harvard Risk Management

www.harvardbenefits.com

Best job I've ever had!

Executive Sales (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat team environment, excellent training and support, stable and caring leadership, substantial income potential, great company, great products! If you like sales, there is no better place than HRMC Executive Sales!

ConsI've found that personal discipline is required to be successful in my position, as you are not micro-managed in this company. This is not a con for me, as I possess this trait of self discipline, but for some of my co-workers, they have difficulty focusing on what they need to accomplish. For them, it may be better to have a manager looking over their shoulder, but again, I'm grateful this is not the case.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! I'm grateful that you have experience doing what you expect me to do! And I'm thankful that you take time to recognize my efforts! I've even received a congratulatory call from C-level execs! I'm grateful for that kind of leadership!

"Protecting Families,Finances, and Your Future"

Harvard Risk Management Consultant (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management full-time for less than a year

Pros: Being a Harvard Risk Management Consultant, I enjoy helping people, who… Cons: So far, I haven't found any. Let's face it,.. It… Advice to Senior Management: I love the support system. Keep up the great work!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An opportunity to truly change the way the legal world is to people; unaffordable becomes a reality. Lawyer? He's yours!

Risk Management Consultant (Current Employee) Denton, TX

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management

Pros: There is no limit to the income opportunities and how far you can go within this company. The… Cons: This is not a job for people that want to be able to just show up to the office and get a paycheck after 8… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Harvard Risk Management.

Worked for Harvard Risk Management? Contribute to the Community!