Harvard University

www.harvard.edu

It is great to be a part of the Harvard community. Very good employer.

Museum Assistant Registrar (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsFantastic benefits, many opportunities to be part of the larger university community at Harvard. Very progressive and liberal in their benefits and ideals. Overall great experience.

ConsGetting things done can take a bit longer in the university culture because there are many departments and governing bodies involved with most major decisions and changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe kind to your staff, be human and reasonable. They will be happy and will be glad to work hard for you in the difficult times in turn.

Excellent atmospher, intellectually stimulating, mecca of research

Postdoctoral Associate (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Harvard University full-time for more than a year

Pros: intellectual crowd, excellent research, good courses, great teachers, nice city to be in.… Cons: Too cut-throat atmosphere, grilling teachers. Sometimes it can be really stressful. Lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of student integrity values Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I am a post doc at HSPH and have loved my experience

I have been working at Harvard University full-time for more than a year

Pros: Environment, fellow employees and the ability to learn Cons: To see outside the box. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Harvard University.

Worked for Harvard University? Contribute to the Community!