Harvard University
www.harvard.edu Cambridge, MA 5000+ Employees

Fantastic place to work and do research - though it may depend slightly on what you are with.

Research Assistant II (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Harvard University

ProsWeekly happy hours!; very collegial atmosphere; specifically, my PI was a wonderful, caring, and reasonable person to work for and I was very satisfied with the way I was treated.

ConsIt is worth noting that one's working experience at HMS may be influenced by the PI you specifically work for. I consider myself very fortunate with the PI I worked with, though I did occasionally hear from others some dissatisfaction with theirs.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Great university, Great research, Great opportunity

Graduate Student (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Harvard University

Pros: It is great to be able to go anywhere and have people recognize my… Cons: Graduate salaries suck, though, but the future opportunity is very… Advice to Senior Management: not much ... just keep it going! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Staff Assistant Review

Staff Assistant (Current Employee)
Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Harvard University

Pros: Very supportive environment, great co-workers and work/life balance. Compensation… Cons: Very decentralized, makes some projects difficult. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Harvard University.

Worked for Harvard University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harvard University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harvard University CEO Drew Gilpin Faust. All reviews posted anonymously by Harvard University employees.