Hasbro
www.hasbro.com Pawtucket, RI 5000+ Employees

Searching for relevance

Director (Former Employee)
Pawtucket, RI

ProsSalary and benefits were great. People that I worked with were passionate and hard working. New management is working hard to streamline, but that causes layoffs and cutbacks.

ConsIndustry is mature and shrinking. Several of the larger toy companies are all fighting in the same market. Be prepared for continued layoffs. In my area it was expected that the days were long and many times work would interupt family plans, vacations and weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough you answer to Wall Street, isnt there something more? Like providing jobs for thousands of employees in a very hign unemployment state?

Good Starting Point

Prepress Coop (Former Employee)
    Pawtucket, RI

I worked at Hasbro as an intern for less than a year

Pros: In general it was a great experience, I learned alot about the in's and out's of… Cons: Much of the employees are contract or freelance workers within the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great, caring company with great brands and people. Compensation / benefits were very competitive.

Director Consumer Internet (Former Employee)

I worked at Hasbro full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Brands, scale and quality of people. Was no back-stabbing. Cons: None at all that I recall. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hasbro.

Worked for Hasbro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hasbro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner. All reviews posted anonymously by Hasbro employees.