Haselden Construction
www.haselden.com Centennial, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Worked as a project engineer based out of the corporate office.

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
Centennial, CO

I have been working at Haselden Construction full-time for less than a year

ProsCompany has good systems in place and management staff is very strong. The total compensation package was competitive for the industry and the company provided an enjoyable work atmosphere.

ConsOverall, the company was great to work for; the one recommendation would be to properly staff the project based on the size and complexity of the project.

cleaner

I have been working at Haselden Construction

Pros: compensation, time off, vacation, im bored Cons: alot, im bored, compensation, work life Advice to Senior Management: value customers More

Safety last - just another old school contractor with bad habits

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at Haselden Construction full-time for less than a year

Pros: Compensation was ok. Definitely not competitive. Location was… Cons: Where to begin...The first thing that comes to mind is the utter disregard for safety. Senior superintendent and field supervision continuously would not follow… Advice to Senior Management: Walk the talk and ensure your field supervision does the same. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Haselden Construction.

Worked for Haselden Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Haselden Construction reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Haselden Construction CEO Ed J. Haselden. All reviews posted anonymously by Haselden Construction employees.