There are newer employer reviews for Hassett Express

Descent

Former Employee - Dock Worker in Elk Grove Village, IL
Former Employee - Dock Worker in Elk Grove Village, IL

I worked at Hassett Express

Pros

Hassett Air Express is a good place to work if your looking for some cash. The people there are nice and management isn't to bad either. You get the feeling of a family company.

Cons

Physical labor is the biggest downside, but it comes with the job. The work is the same over and over and you will be lifting things quite often.

Not to much here. Some shifts in the company could be beneficial but for the most part very nice people.

reviews filtered by
  1. A Gem in the Rough.

Current Employee - Operations in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Operations in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hassett Express full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

A very stable, disciplined, and business savvy organization. Employs a large number of skilled tenured employees with high focus on customer satisfaction and the ability to get the tough jobs done. This company like many is seasoned and has weathered the recession storm emerging as a stronger contender in the transportation arena. The company has the ability to make tough decisions, provide a high quality services, and maintain a high tenured base of employees which is unheard of in today's workplace environment. Keep up the good work Hassett team and cheers to the new ownership. Did I mention this company is an WBE?

Cons

Would like to see greater expansion into international markets to give customers personalized attention abroad in foreign territories.

Expand your professional reach internationally.

Hassett Express Response

Feb 2, 2015HR Manager

Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions.
    We are excited to be a WBE company!

2. Long time Hassett employee

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Hassett Express

Pros

Having worked at Hassett for over 35 years, and now nearing retirement, I feel very fortunate to have been part of this organization. As one would expect, I have seen and been part of all kinds of changes throughout these years, but truly believe that the core values that were here even before I was hired still are present today. First and foremost is to provide the best service possible to our customers. As an Ops person, it is most satisfying to have long time customers who appreciate the service we provide. The Hassett team continues to be a very tenured and experienced group of folks who know what they are doing while having fun at the same time. Hassett has always been good to me and my family since day one both in compensation and providing a work environment that makes you feel that what you do really counts .

Cons

I am lucky to have worked at Hassett for all these years !

There are newer employer reviews for Hassett Express