Hassett Express

www.hassettexpress.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hassett Express

Good place to work and a good company to work with.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

I have been working at Hassett Express

Pros

Many of the employees across the organization have been here a long time. People here do the right thing for the customers, because it's the right thing to do.

Great benefits and the management team is fair.

Cons

Not a lot of room for advancement.

Continue to look to the business.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Hassett Express (View Most Recent)

Descent

Former Employee - Dock Worker in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Former Employee - Dock Worker in Elk Grove Village, IL

I worked at Hassett Express

Pros

Hassett Air Express is a good place to work if your looking for some cash. The people there are nice and management isn't to bad either. You get the feeling of a family company.

Cons

Physical labor is the biggest downside, but it comes with the job. The work is the same over and over and you will be lifting things quite often.

Not to much here. Some shifts in the company could be beneficial but for the most part very nice people.

Long time Hassett employee

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Hassett Express

Pros

Having worked at Hassett for over 35 years, and now nearing retirement, I feel very fortunate to have been part of this organization. As one would expect, I have seen and been part of all kinds of changes throughout these years, but truly believe that the core values that were here even before I was hired still are present today. First and foremost is to provide the best service possible to our customers. As an Ops person, it is most satisfying to have long time customers who appreciate the service we provide. The Hassett team continues to be a very tenured and experienced group of folks who know what they are doing while having fun at the same time. Hassett has always been good to me and my family since day one both in compensation and providing a work environment that makes you feel that what you do really counts .

Cons

I am lucky to have worked at Hassett for all these years !

There are newer employer reviews for Hassett Express