Hastings Entertainment
www.gohastings.com Amarillo, TX 5000+ Employees

Great Customer Enviroment Terrible Managment Involvment

Customer Service Manegment (Current Employee)
Richland, WA

I have been working at Hastings Entertainment

ProsI Love my customers and the diversity they bring with the store selling just about every thing a family needs to have a good time together. Most the employees are easy to get along with and treat people with respect.

ConsUpper manegmnet has no clue on whta makes there employees happy and I dont feel that they even care all the way up to the CEO. Its always about how to make more money and never about how to make our employees happy so that our customers are happy. Customers couldn't possible like to shop in a store where no one enjoys there job.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to your employees moral, quit taking from your employees with out giving even a little appreciation and mabye they will stick around longer and be happy. I love my job and my customers I hate how my fellow employees are treated.

Great retail environment

Department Manager (Current Employee)
Ames, IA

I have been working at Hastings Entertainment

Pros: Good work/life balance Fun environment Mostly good employees Excellent discount on some items Plenty… Cons: Pay isn't the best, but retail usually isn't Some employees couldn't care less about the job and put forth zero effort Corporate headquarters is in Texas… Advice to Senior Management: Higher pay would help retain more skilled employees Get rid of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Person without a title

San Angelo, TX

I have been working at Hastings Entertainment

Pros: Its a good college job. It use to be really… Cons: You never know what they will throw at you next They… Advice to Senior Management: Get the act together. Focus more on the employees who do the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hastings Entertainment.

Worked for Hastings Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hastings Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hastings Entertainment CEO John H. Marmaduke. All reviews posted anonymously by Hastings Entertainment employees.