Hawaii Pacific Health

www.hawaiipacifichealth.org

Great company but needs to train and monitor its managers better.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Honolulu, HI

ProsGreat mission! Filled with dedicated, passionate people who really care about their work. Good salaries and benefits help make the jobs even more rewarding.

ConsMany managers seem more concerned about managing up than taking care of employees. The drive for meeting goals for bonuses often takes people off the right path. Some managers are terrible, but their higher ups only see the good. Speaking up is difficult without retaliation in some departments, even with the tools available.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep a closer eye on what managers are doing by checking in with line staff more often. If there is a pattern of problems in the department, it's probably the manager and not the staff. Gallup is not telling you what you need to know because staff are concerned about what will happen if they answer truthfully in some departments.

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hawaii Pacific Health

Pros: wonderful people, great cause, challenging days but also lots of assistance.… Cons: Feels like a glass ceiling when it comes to advancement. They… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to your employees more instead of sitting in your offices all day.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very Good

Account Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) Honolulu, HI

I worked at Hawaii Pacific Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great team work within my co-workers Cons: To be sure to process the invoice accuraly and in… Advice to Senior Management: It is a great company to work for Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hawaii Pacific Health.

Worked for Hawaii Pacific Health? Contribute to the Community!