Cubicles R US

Former Employee - Sales in Lansing, MI
Former Employee - Sales in Lansing, MI

I worked at Haworth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Haworth employees receive steady salaries and benefits. As a family owned company they allow for maternity leave and medical leave.

Cons

As the only family owned company among its major competitors the company is less agile at responding to management challenges than publicly traded companies.

Other Employee Reviews for Haworth

1. Very good learning experience.

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Holland, MI
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Holland, MI

I have been working at Haworth as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Everybody in the company is very friendly. Haworth's values are very good. Everybody was willing to help me whenever I needed help. Great company to start with. Great building.

Cons

I have heard that the pay is not the best. Not a lot of direction with assignments that are given.

Amazing people and feels anything but corporate.

Current Employee - Electronic Specifications and Visual Tools Software Programmer in Holland, MI

I have been working at Haworth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people, flexibility, freedom and career growth. Management allows complete freedom in how you get things done as long as you get them done. Hours are very flexible and allow for personal time when you need it. The benefits package is top notch and I have no complaints with them. Team dynamic is very important and I get along with everyone I've gotten to know thus far. There is always enough work to do, you will never feel bored, but you won't have to work insane hours either. it allows for a good balance of both your career and your personal life.

Cons

It can take time to implement company wide changes.

Advice to Management

More collaboration between teams so things don't need to be said over and over.