There are newer employer reviews for Haworth

Cubicles R US

Former Employee - Sales  in  Lansing, MI
Former Employee - Sales in Lansing, MI

I worked at Haworth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Haworth employees receive steady salaries and benefits. As a family owned company they allow for maternity leave and medical leave.

Cons

As the only family owned company among its major competitors the company is less agile at responding to management challenges than publicly traded companies.

62 Other Employee Reviews for Haworth (View Most Recent)

Very good learning experience.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Holland, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

I have been working at Haworth as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Everybody in the company is very friendly. Haworth's values are very good. Everybody was willing to help me whenever I needed help. Great company to start with. Great building.

Cons

I have heard that the pay is not the best. Not a lot of direction with assignments that are given.

Amazing people and feels anything but corporate.

Current Employee - Electronic Specifications and Visual Tools Software Programmer  in  Holland, MI
    Current Employee - Electronic Specifications and Visual Tools Software Programmer in Holland, MI

I have been working at Haworth full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people, flexibility, freedom and career growth. Management allows complete freedom in how you get things done as long as you get them done. Hours are very flexible and allow for personal time when you need it. The benefits package is top notch and I have no complaints with them. Team dynamic is very important and I get along with everyone I've gotten to know thus far. There is always enough work to do, you will never feel bored, but you won't have to work insane hours either. it allows for a good balance of both your career and your personal life.

Cons

It can take time to implement company wide changes.

More collaboration between teams so things don't need to be said over and over.

There are newer employer reviews for Haworth

Worked for Haworth? Contribute to the Community!