Hays Specialist Recruitment (Australia)
www.hays.com.au Sydney, Australia

Worst of the worst in recruitment

ProsNone at all at this stage

ConsRecruiters never return phone calls and use reception staff and automated software to short-list applicants. On the odd chance that you actually speak to a recruiter, they often have no specialist knowledge of the sector they recruit for. Reception staff act as gatekeepers and are rude and insulting at best. Recruiters should not list their contact details if they have no intention of responding.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean up your act and train frontline staff in basic customer service skills. You provide a service to job seekers as well as your clients; we pay the bills!

Exceedingly professional

Trainer (Former Employee)
    Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I worked at Hays Specialist Recruitment (Australia) as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Responsive and dedicated recruitment consultants Cons: No downside in my experience Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great opportunities, challenging but rewarding, long term career possibilities

I have been working at Hays Specialist Recruitment (Australia) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great team, training for new staff is second to none,… Cons: Long hours, challenging job and not everyone is successful despite… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up most of what you're doing, moves towards more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hays Specialist Recruitment (Australia).

Worked for Hays Specialist Recruitment (Australia)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hays Specialist Recruitment (Australia) reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Hays Specialist Recruitment (Australia) employees.