Hays plc
www.haysplc.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Completely unprofessional company

Waste of My Time (Former Employee)

I worked at Hays plc

ProsIf you need a job and can't find anything else, work here. Pay is acceptable if you're willing to work long hours and give up a personal life.

ConsWhere to start? It's easier to just say this company is awful in every respect. Outdated business approach, useless management that will hinder your every good idea.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour company needs a complete overhaul. A modern business model and a refresher course in business ethics would be a good start.

Nice to start, not to stay

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee)
Birmingham, England (UK)

I worked at Hays plc

Pros: Big brand Good way to start a career Cons: Poor careers reviews Not great benefits More

Not a pleasant or dynamic place to work, strong brand recognition from a career building perspective.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Hays plc

Pros: Brand recognition, ability to earn, Cons: Senior management rarily come from any external business so their ability to think 'outside the box' is shocking. Transparency in communication is terrible and many… Advice to Senior Management: Hire some senior staff from other organisations. With Alistair coming into the business there is the potential for change,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hays plc.

Worked for Hays plc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hays plc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hays plc CEO Alistair R. Cox. All reviews posted anonymously by Hays plc employees.