If you get an offer... TAKE IT

Current Employee - Recruiting/Sales Specialist in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Recruiting/Sales Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Headspring full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership: Executives actually listen! On my first day of employment, I had a marketing idea, and it was immediately taken into consideration. Very flat organization, which means very quick decision making. If you have a good idea and want to push it forward, leadership will let you 'own' it and make it yours. President is focused, driven, and very honest. CEO has vision. Culture: NO walls or cubicles. Seriously, the CEO and President's desks are in the open just like everyone else. The only walls you'll see are for conference rooms. Everyone is extremely friendly and happy to help at any given moment. They work hard and smart, but love to play also with quarterly off sites. They really care about their employees and they show it by putting a lot of resources behind making the office a great place to be. They stick to a 40hr work week, but people love it so much, most stick around after 5pm. Opportunity: This is a growing company, and the possibilities are endless. I got placed into a brand new role, and there every chance new ones will pop up in the future. Benefits: Amazing health plans, 401k, plenty of PTO

Cons

Hard to think of any at the moment. If anything, it's very fast-paced, so if you're used to a lot of bureaucratic processes with a convoluted structure, may not be the best environment. Since they're growing fast, communication could be an issue in the future, but it's been perfect so far.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I can't think of any advice other than that.

Other Employee Reviews for Headspring

For a passionate developer

I worked at Headspring full-time

Pros

Its a good place to be around if you are really passionate or trying to build up a software career. Good sound technical folks around and growth oriented place.

Cons

Work hard for their client and you ll be fine.

Best place I've worked, ever.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Headspring full-time

Pros

Work culture is great, really like the people here, everyone is super capable and the best at what they do.

Cons

We are pretty spoiled rotten with all the snacks, drinks, fun events....