Headwaters MB
www.headwatersmb.com Denver, CO 50 to 149 Employees

A group of successful, focused, competitive professionals who are willing to help like-minded individuals.

Managing Director (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsA professional, hard working environment with lots of opportunity to learn and grow from some of the best in the investment banking industry. No politics or egos. The best idea(s) win. A client-centric firm of industry-focused bankers. Above average compensation and fee sharing for bankers who know how to recruit clients and close transactions.

ConsGeneralist bankers, egomaniacs and non-team players will be asked to leave (there has been some turn-over). A place to learn and grow. Not a place to punch a clock.

Advice to Senior ManagementI appreciate the business model and prefer recruiting clients and closing transactions. Thanks for taking care of the back office and treating me like an adult. The national platform allows me to recruit and close larger transactions compared to a boutique.

Best environment I have ever worked in. Period.

I have been working at Headwaters MB full-time

Pros: Entrepreneurial environment, full of hyper intelligent people. Excellent transparency and grown up conversation about the… Cons: Must be a self starter. Not a place for a 9-5 guy. Everyone wears many… Advice to Senior Management: The model works. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Hard charging entrepreneurial environment. Tons of responsibility really fast. Great people.

I have been working at Headwaters MB full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Headwaters has built a great corporate culture - very client centric and service oriented. Senior bankers are entrepreneurial dealmakers and bullpen staff are smart… Cons: Investment banking isn't for the faint of heart. The hours are long, even grueling at times. Travel… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on keepin' on. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Headwaters MB.

Worked for Headwaters MB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Headwaters MB reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Headwaters MB CEO Phil Seefried. All reviews posted anonymously by Headwaters MB employees.