There are newer employer reviews for Headworks

Management does listen to employees on "the front lines"

I worked at Headworks full-time

Pros

Benefits, employees, casual workplace, location

Cons

Expected to work odd hours because CEO comes into office when she wants to
Emails all hours any day of the week

Listen to employees who deal directly with customers. Hire competent employee

reviews filtered by
  1. I am happy to go to work every day.

Current Employee - Rather Not Say in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Rather Not Say in Houston, TX

I have been working at Headworks full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Everyone here cares about what we are accomplishing in the wastewater industry. The company is quickly growing which does not come without its complications, but don't let that count as a deterrent. I am happy to wake up and come into work everyday. Upper management takes care of everyone. It is nice. If you are a driven person who wants to work in a fun and challenging enviroment.. This is the place for you!

Cons

It is a growing company with offices in Canada, Dubai, and India. It is critical that we work with our overseas offices to ensure success and occasionally the cultural differences can be a problem. Sometimes it is confusing to be held to two different sets of expectations from our USA and overseas offices. A little overwhelming sometimes but ultimately everyone in all of our offices are working towards the same goal and that easily makes up for the occasional difficulty.

I think that management does a good job of listening to what employees have to say and they make changes accordingly. Headworks was just voted one of the best places to work in Houston and there is a good reason why... We have great management and great employees.

2. Good culture and opportunities to move up

I worked at Headworks full-time

Pros

Good culture and coworkers are easy to get along with and helpful. Laid back office with casual dress code. Opportunities to work in different departments and grow your career.

Cons

No in house IT, generally things go at a slower pace, most of the customers are municipalities so they are in no hurry.

Offer training and team building exercises

There are newer employer reviews for Headworks