Healix Infusion Therapy

www.healix.net
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy

Interesting work in a team environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

I worked at Healix Infusion Therapy

Pros

This was definitely one of the best jobs I had. I always felt challenged in my role. There was always something to do and learn and I was never bored. I felt comfortable with the people around me who would help me when I had a question and give me productive feedback on my work.

Cons

Sometimes is seems like there's a lot of waiting for meetings to start, and it can take a long time to get things approved or completed and off your plate.

I think my biggest suggestion would be that if you guys could provide a little more cushion with maternity leave, it would be greatly appreciated.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy (View Most Recent)

Great coworkers

Current Employee - Verifications Specialist in Sugar Land, TX
    Current Employee - Verifications Specialist in Sugar Land, TX

I have been working at Healix Infusion Therapy

Pros

The team environment is really nice. I like the group that I am a part of and it's fun to work with people who are my friends. Healix helps me have a good work and life balance and I never have any problems taking time away to spend with my family.

Cons

There was a delay period when I first started to get my healthcare insurance.

Good place to start a career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

I have been working at Healix Infusion Therapy

Pros

I like Healix because I feel challenged in my daily responsibilities. I really enjoy the people I work with too, and management is supportive in helping me grow professionally. I do not think I would have gotten the same training anywhere else.

Cons

I think Healix is the kind of place where people do well if they show initiative in their positions. Sometimes employees can get overlooked if they seem okay with the status quo.

Offer a 401k matching plan, though I do really like the health insurance coverage

There are newer employer reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy