Healix Infusion Therapy
www.healix.net Sugar Land, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Interesting work in a team environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Healix Infusion Therapy

ProsThis was definitely one of the best jobs I had. I always felt challenged in my role. There was always something to do and learn and I was never bored. I felt comfortable with the people around me who would help me when I had a question and give me productive feedback on my work.

ConsSometimes is seems like there's a lot of waiting for meetings to start, and it can take a long time to get things approved or completed and off your plate.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think my biggest suggestion would be that if you guys could provide a little more cushion with maternity leave, it would be greatly appreciated.

Great coworkers

Verifications Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Healix Infusion Therapy

Pros: The team environment is really nice. I like the group that I am a part of and it's fun to work with people who are… Cons: There was a delay period when I first started to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to start a career

I have been working at Healix Infusion Therapy

Pros: I like Healix because I feel challenged in my daily responsibilities. I really enjoy the people I work with too, and… Cons: I think Healix is the kind of place where people do well if they show initiative… Advice to Senior Management: Offer a 401k matching plan, though I do really like… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Healix Infusion Therapy.

Worked for Healix Infusion Therapy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healix Infusion Therapy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healix Infusion Therapy CEO Alan B. Chaveleh. All reviews posted anonymously by Healix Infusion Therapy employees.