Healix Infusion Therapy

www.healix.net
  www.healix.net
There are newer employer reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy

Great place to get your feet wet

I have been working at Healix Infusion Therapy full-time

Pros

This is a company that you can only move up from. That is-if you are driven enough. They offer you a great basis to expand and improve your strengths. If you are an individual who is content doing the bare minimum, your fellow coworkers will see it right away (maybe faster than your supervisor) and you might not get a long with them. If you are a driven, hard working and a dedicated person, you will be well-liked and you will be known as dependable and someone who can get the job done right. Teamwork is integral if you want to work with this company. You have to pull your load and at times, might have to help pull other people's loads as well. You have to make sure you always cover yourself so that if anything comes back to you, you can always say that you followed protocol. I think that is safe to say with any job but I've worked with so many companies, this is definitely a place you want to make sure you're getting the job done right. I really think they have a great benefits package. Thank you HR for working hard to make sure your benefits are aligned with the top healthcare companies.

Cons

There are lazy people who work here. It's so evident that most people half-ass their job but they've been there forever that managers just deal with it. It sucks but again, with most jobs, its expected. Like mentioned earlier, this is a great place to get your feet wet. I do not see any room for climbing the ladder here. Management is fierce. If they want to keep you, they'll find a way to make sure you're not moving up. I have heard so many stories about how people want to move up but get shafted by managers because they want the employee to stay in their department.

Thank you for being kind to your employees. Perhaps a nicer insurance plan where the deductible isn't an arm and a leg would be something to work towards for future employees. I know it isn't normal but sometimes it seems that management is "fake" when wanting the well-being of their employees. Like all business minded people, their focus is on the bottom line. It's all good but work on your people skills and stop acting like you are working in the trenches with us. I know you have a lot of responsibility in your hands but taking the time to really get to know your employees can go a long way. Show some sincerity sometimes-it won't kill you.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy (View Most Recent)

Wonderful company to be a part of, professional environment, they know what they're doing

I have been working at Healix Infusion Therapy full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Healix is a great place to work. I've worked here for a while and there are a number of people here who are like family. I have even seen several people leave the company and return. Management has a clear vision of where they want to take things and the booming growth makes it an exciting place to be. I've been able to develop my career while here and am pleased with the amount of opportunity and training provided to me. I've been acknowledged for my hard work witht heir employee of the month program. It feels great to know that they pay attention to employees. The work is fulfilling- I love knowing that I work for a company that helps sick people get better.

Cons

Not much to speak of. Working for a growing business sometimes means last minute urgent requests, but I enjoy working in a fast paced work environment. It keeps things interesting.

Continue to invest in your employees.

This is a company that punishes employees

Former Employee - Nurse
    Former Employee - Nurse

I worked at Healix Infusion Therapy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Quick to hire....that's about it

Cons

Six months for medical benefits to kick in. Promotes from outside the company. Poor leadership and lack long term employees.

Listen and value your employees... your salary depends upon it

There are newer employer reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy