Great experience in healthcare

Pros

Healix is an interesting company with tons of opportunity to learn and take on new projects. I love knowing that at the end of the day, I'm helping patients get better. My coworkers are the best part- i really enjoy working with my team and upper management really gives it their all to help the company succeed.

Cons

My current position doesn't allow the level of flexibility I wouldd prefer, but in the long run it is a minor downside to working here.

Advice to Management

Start a recycling program and allow for more flex time

Other Employee Reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy

Growing company, lots of opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Pros

Healix is a growing company, so there are a lot of of opportunities available. If you have initiative and are willing to go the extra mile, they notice your hard work. They have employee appreciation events which I like, and I feel that the reacted positively to my ideas and efforts.

Cons

Depending on the department you are working for, there can be some last minute deadlines, so be prepared for and okay with a fast-paced work place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the little things that make us feel appreciated. It goes a long way, especially with those of us who are travelers. I would like to see the addition of a employee wellness plan to help current employees stay healthy.

2. Interesting work in a team environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Pros

This was definitely one of the best jobs I had. I always felt challenged in my role. There was always something to do and learn and I was never bored. I felt comfortable with the people around me who would help me when I had a question and give me productive feedback on my work.

Cons

Sometimes is seems like there's a lot of waiting for meetings to start, and it can take a long time to get things approved or completed and off your plate.

Advice to Management

I think my biggest suggestion would be that if you guys could provide a little more cushion with maternity leave, it would be greatly appreciated.