Healogics
www.healogics.com Jacksonville, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Solid company going through growing pains

Program Director (Former Employee)
Torrington, CT

I worked at Healogics full-time for less than a year

ProsThey own a very specific industry niche,
They are a morphing company in terms of growth, with an eye on total niche domination
Solid business model, with the scrutiny of VC ownership

ConsManaging a history of merger based growth has left a wake of difficult transitions regarding employees.
They need to do a better job in finding the right formula for managing hospital partnerships
They need a business model that secures the viable, actionable presence of facility management that is weighted in favor of Healogics and not in the favor of the partner hospitals.
They need to find a way to incorporate lateral integration of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy across the broadest spectrum of conditions. Right now is the tipping point for this technology and therapy and those positioned best to serve the population will win this market.

Advice to Senior Managementsee pros and cons

be prepared to be on an island by yourself

Program Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Healogics full-time for more than a year

Pros: fair salary, bonus and they operate in many citys Cons: limited training for the position. unrealistic expectations at times. lack of support. You will be on an island by yourself and… Advice to Senior Management: You might want to follow labor laws and stop protecting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

a big cultural change occurred when Diversified Clinical Services and National Wound merged.Suddenly became hardliners

I have been working at Healogics

Pros: Some nice benefits such as partial 401k match, health, disability,… Cons: Top-heavy with corporate staff and abysmal website that is practically useless, often called "the black hole".… Advice to Senior Management: please teach your managers some people skills, and allow your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Healogics.

Worked for Healogics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healogics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healogics CEO Jeff Nelson. All reviews posted anonymously by Healogics employees.