There are newer employer reviews for Healogics

Aiming Higher Every Day

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Healogics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company is poised for success. Strong leadership and niche market expertise. New corporate messaging is focused on the overall mission of healing wounds and employee development.

Cons

Company is experiencing growing pains, but putting the right roles into place to execute on aggressive market expansion.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Healogics (View Most Recent)

Safety Director

I worked at Healogics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Company much to learn, Great opportunity for growth

Cons

Lack of communication with HR, HR is basically absent from employees.

Healogics Response

Sep 9, 2014Director

Human Resources is located in Jacksonville, Fl. While we have close to 600 locations, we make every effort to connect with the field. Recommend escalation through management in future situations ... More

Patient care and outcomes are superior, company management and HR are truly inferior

Former Employee - Program Director
    Former Employee - Program Director

I worked at Healogics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company has a strong structure set up to help an enormous amount of patients. Salaries are well compensated. There is a decent amount of training and/or classes available to employees.

Cons

Middle Management to Upper Management was constantly turning over or positions were left vacant. Attention was not granted to hospital clients and partners until there was sufficient friction or there was an issue Healogics needed addressed. There has been a dramatic shift from patient first, revenue second to revenue first, patient second in the core values of the company.

As a Program Director I was fired for an accused claim. I was not allowed the chance to have a discussion and refute the claim. Immediately thereafter I produced the evidence confirming the claim was false. HR would not let me talk to their superior with this information. At this point I still required several pieces of paperwork and information that by policy should have been provided to me, but HR would not answer or return any of my calls (1-3 a week) over the course of 8 weeks. They never did and I eventually gave up as I live several states from their headquarters and could not go in person.

There are newer employer reviews for Healogics

Worked for Healogics? Contribute to the Community!