Health Advocate

www.healthadvocate.com
There are newer employer reviews for Health Advocate

Not challenging enough

Current Employee - Customer Care Associate-Benefit Specialist in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I have been working at Health Advocate

Pros

My co-workers were good to work with, the paid time off was good, and we did get monthly bonus' at times depending on the number of calls we took.

Cons

No room for advancement, everyone was not treated equal across the boards, and they are very very strict with who you call, how you document it, etc.

Allow us room to move up within the company.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Health Advocate (View Most Recent)

So far, very micromanaged

I have been working at Health Advocate

Pros

Very busy and enjoy what I do

Cons

Some of the supervisors do not treat staff with respect. Supervisors are not given the authority to do their job without checking with higher up even on simple matter.

Let those you put in supervisor positions do their job without checking in, If you don't trust those you put in charge then don't have supervisors.

Just a job. Not meant for long term

Current Employee - Anonymous in Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I have been working at Health Advocate full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule, very diverse, unique culture, a lot of overtime available.

Cons

Some departments are very micromanaged. The blind leads the blind because of the fast turn around time for employees. People are constantly quitting or being let go so there aren't any pros or specialist. If you are there for 2 years or longer you are basically a senior advocate. The company is number driven and focuses more on the quantity of work than the quality. Depending on the department you are in you will have to answer a certain amount of calls or complete a certain amount of cases. If you don't make your numbers you will be written up, if you are "temp to hire" you'll be let go.

There are newer employer reviews for Health Advocate