Health Facilities Rehab Services
www.hfrehab.com Sikeston, MO

Not productivity hounds! But other cons...

Therapist (Former Employee)

ProsNot hounded about productivity. If I needed to take more time to write a decent eval for a complex pt, or spend more time in treatment, I could. Flexibility to plan, screen & provide staff ed, etc. as needed. Was able to do some program development, not be forced into inadequate, canned policies. Laid back atmosphere--I could BREATHE! Standard benefit package. Travel time/milage covered if asked to go >30 miles &/or 30 min from home.

ConsPay is a bit low compared to other rehab companies. However, I'm OK with that since productivity demands aren't as high. I ran into ethical concerns at times, but not nearly as much as my current job requiring impossibly high productivity. Disorganized, wishy-washy management, hints at what they want, but won't put it out there in black and white. I was told I needed to "communicate more" when I was already following all policies, but not told specifically how to improve! WAY too much personal politics, gets in the way of doing your job sometimes, that's ultimately why I don't work there now. Will not help therapists stand up to unreasonable admins, DONs and advocate for appropriate pt care. Same parent co. owns homes & rehab division, communication & interdisciplinary policies should be better! And don't hold me accountable for rules that mgmt/admin/DON/etc just made up on the spot....

Advice to Senior ManagementBe clearer about your expectations, then stick to them. Give more & more frequent specific feedback, both positive & constructive criticism. Help us help your facilities give better care and have active consequences for senior staff who consistently make trouble for therapy. And last, but not least, I know I'm not the first good therapist displaced by personal preferences &/or conflicts. Take a good hard look at that. HFRS could be a model rehab company where everyone wants to work. But you've GOT to clean up some of this first.

HFRS has been a learning ground for me.

Physical Therapist (Current Employee)
    Thayer, MO

I have been working at Health Facilities Rehab Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible working hours and good co-workers. Cons: Difficulty getting my ETO secondary to lack of coverage. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Health Facilities Rehab Services.

Worked for Health Facilities Rehab Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Health Facilities Rehab Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Health Facilities Rehab Services CEO Thomas Richey. All reviews posted anonymously by Health Facilities Rehab Services employees.