Health Fitness

www.healthfitness.com

Over 20 great years and going strong...

Current Employee - Recruiting  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Recruiting in Chicago, IL

Pros

HealthFitness has always offered opportunities for career growth, but over the past years the opportunities have expanded into a variety of areas of the business and allowed employees to venture into areas they may have never thought possible. I always feel challenged and supported by management and my co-workers (they are like an extended family) and always there to support you.

Cons

Honestly I can't think of any. I have always enjoyed the company and people I work with.

Continue to grow and expand as a company, so opportunities for associates grow too. Expand on benefit options, great add with Vision Care & tuition reimbursement, maybe some Orthodontics coverage.

Other reviews for Health Fitness

Working at Health Fitness has taught me a lot working with different groups of people

Current Employee - Health Fitness Specialist

Pros

Great people to work with, good life-work balance, fun incentive challenges for employees

Cons

poor salary for employees and not enough growing opportunities for employees who want to advance to higher positions.

Great company with great values

Current Employee - Health Fitness Specialist

Pros

Experiences vary from site to site but I've experienced flexible hours, good benefits, and the opportunity to focus my work in areas I'm interested in.

Cons

I cannot speak for upper management but the lower level positions are definitely underpaid.

Increase base pay.

There are newer employer reviews for Health Fitness.

Worked for Health Fitness? Contribute to the Community!