Health Fitness

www.healthfitness.com
  www.healthfitness.com
There are newer employer reviews for Health Fitness

No opportunities, micromanagement, toxic work environment.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Health Fitness full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits; health insurance, dental, etc. HR staff are helpful when they're not covering for workplace harassment to avoid a law suit. Otherwise, not a lot of pros to be had at HFC.

Cons

Everything else. Underpaying employees, treating them like dirt, having them jump through ridiculous bureacratic hoops. Toxic reviewing with unsubstantiated claims from third parties (not supervisors or peers, just mystery people named to attempt to lend credibility. Managers make a rule today, change it tomorrow, and stand over your shoulder everyday. No technological advancement. Penny wise, pound foolish operations.

61 Other Employee Reviews for Health Fitness (View Most Recent)

Fulfilling

I have been working at Health Fitness full-time

Pros

learning opportunities are endless, everyday is a new day with new adventures, get to think out of the box for ways to engage employees and can be very fulfilling when able to reach out to a group of people, great stepping stone for corporate experience

Cons

limited head count to fulfill work demands, pay does not meet work demands, need to work multiple jobs to cover bill costs

Great company that values their employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Health Fitness full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work life balance, good benefits, career growth opportunities and development, company culture is fun, access to work out facility in building is free including group exercise classes, and engaging health and wellness programming with a new platform to track your progress and participate in fun activities.

Cons

The company is in a state of growth, and with that can come some growing pains. I am excited about the direction the company is going, so the growth and changes are exciting to experience.

Keep up the good work! We are an industry leader, and with leading edge technology including our new BioVia suite of health management programs and iPads at screening events, we have a very positive outlook for the future of this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Health Fitness