Health Integrity

It is OK

Current Employee - Health Analyst II in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Health Analyst II in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Health Integrity

Pros

Get involved with Medicare and Medicaid field

Cons

Not enough funding for training

6 Other Employee Reviews for Health Integrity (View Most Recent)

Nice start but low salary

Former Employee - Health Analysis II in Easton, MD
    Former Employee - Health Analysis II in Easton, MD

I worked at Health Integrity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Nice working environment and people, good team work and good life and work balance

Cons

Relatively low salary, less bonus, less promotion incentives

Please think twice...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Easton, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Easton, MD

I worked at Health Integrity full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You got a paycheck and I met some, but very few friends within the 5 plus years I worked for them. The hours of operation were nice. You got free coffee. You were off for the major holidays.

Cons

WOW...were do I start... First and foremost, "management", if I must refer to them as management, must have gotten their "degree's" from a box of Cracker Jacks! "Management" personnel are VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!! A lot of back stabbing, inconsistencies, poor judgment, and lack of physically being at the office for management. There are some managers that work 5 hours away and even some 3,000 miles away and get to work from the comfort of their homes. How can you manage anything from home? Management would not accept any ideas from employees. It is their way or the highway! There are a lot of cliques and if you are not part of the "right" clique, you would have to fear for your job. This is definitely a Good Ol' Boys place of employment! Some employee's could do as they please and other's could not! Very unfair, stressful, hostile work environment. A lot of GREAT people have left this place either on their own or were fired because of not being in the clique! Always walking on egg shells!

Get rid of all of them that have been causing the most problems and start fresh. The CEO is a horrible person and is out to get everyone that she can!

There are newer employer reviews for Health Integrity