There are newer employer reviews for Health Market Science

Great place to grow.

Current Employee - Manager in King of Prussia, PA
Current Employee - Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Health Market Science full-time (more than a year)

Pros

HMS promotes from within and deals honestly with its associates. The company went through a reorganization in the last year and the development, product direction, and sales teams are focused and hit their targets for 2012 and will likely do the same in 2013. It is a good place to work. Pizza Friday is offered on a quarterly basis pending target achievements. Spot bonuses and monthly employee appreciation is acknowledged. Company is open with employees about status of the company, goal attainment, and ways to help the team reach the goals. Work/Life flexibility is important to the company. Quarterly town halls clearly show employees where we stand in terms of targets and attainment so you always know how the company is doing. Conservative in their revenue estimations, so you're unlikely to get a false sense of company performance.

Cons

Small, but growing company. Growing pains are good pains, but sometimes it is bad in the sense that workload is sometimes intense. However, they are good at seeing the workbalance issues and addressing them. Multiple positions need to be filled to help even the workload for each of the teams.

Keep the lines of communication open as you have been.

reviews filtered by

Worst Company I have ever been associated with

I worked at Health Market Science full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The pay was Decent and so was the health plan.

Cons

Work Culture, Peers, Back Stabbing, Cut Throat. The company is ripe with arrogance and ignorance. No training what so ever, job responsibility and what was expected changed 5 times in one year. Completely different than what they lead me to believe in my interview. No one can be trusted. No one there had / has people skills. They are all introverted strange people... Stay far, far away.

How about actually training employees, and re-assessing middle management

2. When I started working at HMS, I felt like I was in jail and I can loose my job anyday.

I worked at Health Market Science

Pros

Flexible work schedule.
    Competitive salary.
    You can work from home.

Cons

Senior leadership do not know what they are doing. Constantly terminating positions and reopening other positions.
    Indecisive managers.
    No feedback from senior leadership.
    Constantly being watched.
    This company would not last long.

There are newer employer reviews for Health Market Science