Health Market Science
www.healthmarketscience.com King of Prussia, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to grow.

Manager (Current Employee)
King of Prussia, PA

ProsHMS promotes from within and deals honestly with its associates. The company went through a reorganization in the last year and the development, product direction, and sales teams are focused and hit their targets for 2012 and will likely do the same in 2013. It is a good place to work. Pizza Friday is offered on a quarterly basis pending target achievements. Spot bonuses and monthly employee appreciation is acknowledged. Company is open with employees about status of the company, goal attainment, and ways to help the team reach the goals. Work/Life flexibility is important to the company. Quarterly town halls clearly show employees where we stand in terms of targets and attainment so you always know how the company is doing. Conservative in their revenue estimations, so you're unlikely to get a false sense of company performance.

ConsSmall, but growing company. Growing pains are good pains, but sometimes it is bad in the sense that workload is sometimes intense. However, they are good at seeing the workbalance issues and addressing them. Multiple positions need to be filled to help even the workload for each of the teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the lines of communication open as you have been.

Worst Company I have ever been associated with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Health Market Science full-time for more than a year

Pros: The pay was Decent and so was the health plan. Cons: Work Culture, Peers, Back Stabbing, Cut Throat. The company is ripe with arrogance and ignorance. No training what so ever, job responsibility and what was… Advice to Senior Management: How about actually training employees, and re-assessing middle management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

a company on it's way downhill

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Health Market Science

Pros: Great work life balance with flexibility. You can show up a little late, leave a little early, and as long as you keep your… Cons: The company was innovative and growing until the founders left in 2008. Since then, there has been next to no innovation, just rebranding the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Health Market Science.

Worked for Health Market Science? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Health Market Science reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Health Market Science CEO Matt Reichert. All reviews posted anonymously by Health Market Science employees.