Health Net

www.healthnet.com

As a rookie in the Sales and Marketing Department

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Woodland Hills, CA

ProsI was encouraged quite frequently by my superiors. Such positive culture (providing constructive feedback and recognize individual accomplishment) fostered an incredible team unity that was great for a new starter like me to observe.

ConsI was often given very limited instruction by my direct supervisor. I didn't need any extensive hand-holding, yet I believe that work quality can be much enhanced and a lack of efficiency from rectifying rookie mistakes over and over again and be eliminated had management provide a more clear direction upon task assignment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere were great leaders in the company, yet middle management retention seems quite low. This must be hurting Health Net's performances! Management should also help communicate the link between company success and personal/career development to create greater employee motivation.

Great Pay, Poorly Managed

Manager (Current Employee) Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at Health Net

Pros: Company pays well compare to industry standard. Cons: Constant constant constant reorganization. Senior management jumps on every idea that sounds remotely good, and then cuts the plan in the 11th hour when they… Advice to Senior Management: Quit. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Just OK ...

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Health Net

Pros: Flexibility between work / life. Telecommuting and working remotely helps to offset rising costs for fuel, clothing, food, etc. Location is important… Cons: Compensation / Benefits - lousy dental plan, no bonuses, no employee stock purchase plan (that is huge), poor employee recognition, favoritism, salaries below competition fail… Advice to Senior Management: Make it a great place to work, recognize and reward… More
There are newer reviews on Health Net.

Worked for Health Net? Contribute to the Community!