Health Plan of San Joaquin

www.hpsj.com
There are newer employer reviews for Health Plan of San Joaquin

Great place to work for long term

I worked at Health Plan of San Joaquin

Pros

Benefits are great - Cal Pers, a fair amount of vacations, company is open to advancement within. Open communication with management.

Cons

Locations, location location.... If you live in Stockton you are fine but there is not many cities that are close

7 Other Employee Reviews for Health Plan of San Joaquin (View Most Recent)

Employee

I worked at Health Plan of San Joaquin

Pros

Co-workers are great but since the new CEO people are really shutting down out of fear

Cons

Upper Management does not live by the company values at all. They are cut thoart and only look after themselves

When I first started health plan of San Joaquin I loved it. When I quit I was never happier

I worked at Health Plan of San Joaquin

Pros

Wonderful coworkers that truly love what they do. Semi casual dress. No weekends. You are not considered a county employee but you have the same benefits as county employees.

Cons

1 week vacation until you gain 3 years and then you get two weeks vacation. I once received a 17 cent raise . New management and new CEO have made it impossible for an employee to excel. Unrealistic workloads insurmountable stress and unwillingness to help from management . Health plan of San Joaquin was once looked upon as the premier insurance company of the valley with regards to Medi-cal. Now it is looked upon as the very worst and has a tarnished reputation.

Restructure regroup and rethink before you fail

There are newer employer reviews for Health Plan of San Joaquin