Health Services Advisory Group

www.hsag.com
  www.hsag.com
There are newer employer reviews for Health Services Advisory Group

Resistive to change and new ideas

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Health Services Advisory Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great co-workers and teamwork within our group.

Cons

Extremely high staff turnover
No autonomy
No opportunity for professional growth
Unprofessional and disrespectful management
Staff not utilized to their full potential

Disrespecting, threatening, and micromanaging employees does not foster loyalty.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Health Services Advisory Group (View Most Recent)

So far so good!

I have been working at Health Services Advisory Group

Pros

The work is very interesting and it is exciting to be part of an effort to join with government and state agencies and health care providers to improve the quality of care patients receive. It's nice to know that our work is helping people get better care! The building is lovely and in a very nice location with a great view of Camelback mountain. All of the people I have met so far are very nice and welcoming. Although there is a lot of work to do and the nature of the business is serious, HSAG does like to have fun and gets employees involved with holiday events and other employee-appreciation activities.

Cons

The benefits package is pretty standard, although the paid time off/sick time could be enhanced (or split) to allow employees more flexibility with their personal time.

Management ruined my career potential

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Health Services Advisory Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The office space location and free coffee that people leave for you to make when its almost empty

Cons

Where do l start? First, in my fair opinion, management destroyed my prospects of a career there. In essence, l am relieved that my probation ended because l saw how fake and phony management can be especially within team junior management.

Second, l prefer to spend my valuable time and career where l am supported and provided with meaningful projects that support career growth. I agree that after a few weeks of being there on the job, l felt unwelcomed. The company culture is weird and very cold.

Third, l am relieved that l am no longer an employee there and hope that management takes trainings on how to manage and support employees to succeed and not to fail.

Management needs help supporting employees with their career goals. Embrace and support employees strengths and passion and thus you will have happy employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Health Services Advisory Group