Health Services Advisory Group

www.hsag.com
  www.hsag.com
There are newer employer reviews for Health Services Advisory Group

Resistive to change and new ideas

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Health Services Advisory Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great co-workers and teamwork within our group.

Cons

Extremely high staff turnover
No autonomy
No opportunity for professional growth
Unprofessional and disrespectful management
Staff not utilized to their full potential

Disrespecting, threatening, and micromanaging employees does not foster loyalty.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Health Services Advisory Group (View Most Recent)

Great work environment, even greater people.

I have been working at Health Services Advisory Group

Pros

I am really sad to see all of these terrible things about HSAG in these reviews!! In my 8+ years here, I have not experienced anything even close to what these other reviewers have said. Is there a smear campaign going on here?? HSAG has been an amazing experience for me. I can honestly say that I have met some of the nicest, most genuine people at this job, and that goes for both coworkers and management. People are willing to bend over backwards to help you with work stuff AND personal stuff. That doesn’t happen everywhere. I think it’s because there is kind of a “family” atmosphere here, especially in certain departments. People aren’t just there to clock in, work, clock out. They’re there to really make a difference. Also, HSAG does a lot to get employees involved in “giving back” outside of work too, like donating to Boys Hope and Girls Hope during the holidays, or doing Angel Tree. I heard from a colleague in Florida that they almost cried when they saw all the gifts HSAG people had brought in for Angel Tree kids – bikes, doll houses, play kitchens, etc. Those are generous gifts! I’m not surprised because that’s the kind of people who work here.

Cons

And as far as the complaints I have seen on here about management and bullying and that sort of thing, I am really shocked. First, I have never experienced that myself or witnessed it! Actually, I haven’t even ever talked to anyone who feels that way. I’ve worked in a couple of departments and have had great managers who care and who work really hard – they don’t just pass work off. My current manager and the ones before her are some of my top professional mentors!

So far so good!

I have been working at Health Services Advisory Group

Pros

The work is very interesting and it is exciting to be part of an effort to join with government and state agencies and health care providers to improve the quality of care patients receive. It's nice to know that our work is helping people get better care! The building is lovely and in a very nice location with a great view of Camelback mountain. All of the people I have met so far are very nice and welcoming. Although there is a lot of work to do and the nature of the business is serious, HSAG does like to have fun and gets employees involved with holiday events and other employee-appreciation activities.

Cons

The benefits package is pretty standard, although the paid time off/sick time could be enhanced (or split) to allow employees more flexibility with their personal time.

There are newer employer reviews for Health Services Advisory Group