HealthCare Partners of Nevada
www.hcpnv.com Boulder City, NV 16 to 50 Employees

I enjoyed working there.

A/R Specialist (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe hours and benefits were a pretty good match. As a mother of two I can say that the company was family friendly.

ConsTheir pay scale leaves a bit to be desired. I truly felt this when I would be training someone that was making more hourly as a new hire than I was making after working for the company for 4 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen creating procedures for handling routine operations you may find it beneficial to talk to the people who actually do the job rather than create procedures based on what management "thinks" those people do.

Stressful & depressing place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HealthCare Partners of Nevada full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: You can go far in this company if you know… Cons: It is very rare for someone to get a promotion unless they know a manager prior to employment. High turnover rate. Most people are constantly worried about… Advice to Senior Management: Please talk to the employees to find out how management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at HealthCare Partners of Nevada full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good opportunities to pursue personal development. Cons: Benefits are costly. Communication is challenged Advice to Senior Management: Communication should be an area of focus. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on HealthCare Partners of Nevada.

Worked for HealthCare Partners of Nevada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HealthCare Partners of Nevada reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HealthCare Partners of Nevada CEO Sherif Abdou. All reviews posted anonymously by HealthCare Partners of Nevada employees.