HealthEdge Software

www.healthedge.com
  www.healthedge.com
There are newer employer reviews for HealthEdge Software

It's a job for now But there's better places to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burlington, MA

I have been working at HealthEdge Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My co-workers are nice and were helpful training me when I started at the company. The location is easy to get to.

Cons

The work is fairly redundant and boring. If you are looking for technical challenges and want to stay up to date with emerging software trends then you would better off someplace else.

Improve the employee benefits. Not having a matching the 401k hurts your employees.

20 Other Employee Reviews for HealthEdge Software (View Most Recent)

Stressful work and harassment from my manager

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Burlington, MA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Burlington, MA

I worked at HealthEdge Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

1. Pay is ok, but not worth the stress.
    2. There is a pleasure to work with few Team members. However, this is not always recognized or they are reprimanded for silly things based on actions of others and they end up leaving.
    3. Easy commute.

Cons

1. Horrible management and too much politics.
    2. Backstabbing on small issues. Team members pull your legs on each step. They have $ fine if team member thinks you are insulting them.
    3. Too much micromanagement: you need to give explanation for 8 hours. You must enter each and every task in timesheet even if it takes 10-15mins to finish.
    4. Unethical behavior in some Managers and Leads through threats and bullying. They will try to fire you.
    5. There are no Promotions, even though you are in the core group of people who suck-up to their managers
    6. Leadership is comprised of individuals who do not lead, they dictate
    7. Communication is poor between Team levels. They love to show your faults and mistakes.
    8. No work from Home facility. You need to email tons of Team for day off. Very small company(70+ Fulltime employees).
    9. No 401K contribution.
    10. I was good with overwork even if I am not smart as other employees but they have unreasonably high expectations, very stressful and thankless company.
    I had anti depression treatment during my company tenure.

Please consider and think about your poor employees, they are not animals they have feelings and family. Please treat them as human being.
    We are contributing to company growth please respect our efforts.

It's nice to be with a market leader

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at HealthEdge Software full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company has killer technology, and a really strong team. They have become a market leader, with a lot of activity. There is good energy in the company, and everyone knows that they are working for a winner. The company is growing very quickly.

Cons

We need to keep hiring more people, so that we can meet customer demand. Our office space is getting tight, and is almost full again.

Keep up the good work!