HealthONE
www.healthonecares.com Denver, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Solid Benefits, Vast Alternatives for Lateral Growth

I have been working at HealthONE full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThis hospital system has a vast amount of locations and different positions where one can find work. If you're not happy where you are, typically you can find another position within the system. Benefits are also pretty excellent. HR takes each employee very seriously.

ConsOffice politics are at play most of the time, and sometimes growth upwards is at the mercy of budgetary concerns. Technological needs (computers, software, hardware) is often very outdated and at least two versions behind what is the industry norm.

RN

PRN RN (Current Employee)
Englewood, CO

I have been working at HealthONE for more than 5 years

Pros: Great coworkers! It is a very friendly hospital. Cons: Out of date computer systems. Advice to Senior Management: Stop creating so much additional charting. Focus more on patient… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Slow progress to update and make workplace more efficient both technologically and with processes

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at HealthONE full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people, smart and competent co-workers, flexible work schedules, Cons: Old charting system that doesn't connect the different units to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on HealthONE.

Worked for HealthONE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HealthONE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HealthONE CEO Jeff Dorsey. All reviews posted anonymously by HealthONE employees.