There are newer employer reviews for HealthPort

My bosses are morons, their names are Moe, Larry and Curley.

Current Employee - ROI Specialist II in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - ROI Specialist II in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at HealthPort

Pros

It's a paying job with paid vacation and paid holidays

Cons

The bosses are self-absorbed, not qualified to manage people or be around people. They talk to us like we are the ones that have a problem. I have worked for a long time and this is by far the worst place I have ever worked. My direct supervisor is a disaster. The only thing that saves it is the people that I work directly with (you know the peons the bosses talk to like we're two year olds).

Keep an eye on your management and when too many people are quitting, don't necessarily take their word for it that they were the ones that were the problems.

123 Other Employee Reviews for HealthPort (View Most Recent)

Miserable, unappreciative, overworked , underpaid, disrespected

Current Employee - ROI Specialist III in Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - ROI Specialist III in Worcester, MA

I have been working at HealthPort full-time (less than an year)

Pros

none, none, none, none, none.

Cons

It is a job when the economy is so tight. Management are bullies, We are talked down to and continually told your best isn't good enough. They never provide positive feedback. Constantly told that "This may not be a fit for you". They tell you one thing then tell someone else something totally different. Management needs to get on the same page when providing instruction.

Stop picking on the employees and work with them! Management needs to give positive feedback if they want to give the negative. It is a sad situation when EVERYONE at the same location are not happy. Management needs to get off the high horses and treat their employees with respect and stop picking on them. They need to realize they are only going to get what they put into it. Stop blaming the employee for poor management skills.

ROI Specialist

Former Employee - ROI Specialist II in Olathe, KS
    Former Employee - ROI Specialist II in Olathe, KS

I worked at HealthPort full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

It is a job but not a good one.

Cons

Pushed to the point of exhaustion. No help at all. They fire you if you make a mistake, but yet the do not give you any help. No one to check your work. It goes, you do it, you check it (Makes no sense to me).

Help your people do not just throw people out to the wolves. If you know someone is struggling help them. Don't threaten people.

There are newer employer reviews for HealthPort