HealthPort
www.healthport.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

My bosses are morons, their names are Moe, Larry and Curley.

ROI Specialist II (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at HealthPort

ProsIt's a paying job with paid vacation and paid holidays

ConsThe bosses are self-absorbed, not qualified to manage people or be around people. They talk to us like we are the ones that have a problem. I have worked for a long time and this is by far the worst place I have ever worked. My direct supervisor is a disaster. The only thing that saves it is the people that I work directly with (you know the peons the bosses talk to like we're two year olds).

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep an eye on your management and when too many people are quitting, don't necessarily take their word for it that they were the ones that were the problems.

Miserable, unappreciative, overworked , underpaid, disrespected

ROI Specialist III (Current Employee)
Worcester, MA

I have been working at HealthPort full-time for less than a year

Pros: none, none, none, none, none. Cons: It is a job when the economy is so tight. Management are bullies, We are talked down to and continually told your best isn't good… Advice to Senior Management: Stop picking on the employees and work with them! Management needs to give positive feedback if they want to give the negative. It is a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ROI Specialist

ROI Specialist II (Former Employee)
Olathe, KS

I worked at HealthPort full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It is a job but not a good one. Cons: Pushed to the point of exhaustion. No help at all. They fire you if you make a mistake, but yet the do not… Advice to Senior Management: Help your people do not just throw people out to the wolves.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on HealthPort.

Worked for HealthPort? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HealthPort reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HealthPort CEO Mike Labedz. All reviews posted anonymously by HealthPort employees.