There are newer employer reviews for HealthPort

My bosses are morons, their names are Moe, Larry and Curley.

Current Employee - ROI Specialist II in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - ROI Specialist II in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at HealthPort

Pros

It's a paying job with paid vacation and paid holidays

Cons

The bosses are self-absorbed, not qualified to manage people or be around people. They talk to us like we are the ones that have a problem. I have worked for a long time and this is by far the worst place I have ever worked. My direct supervisor is a disaster. The only thing that saves it is the people that I work directly with (you know the peons the bosses talk to like we're two year olds).

Advice to Management

Keep an eye on your management and when too many people are quitting, don't necessarily take their word for it that they were the ones that were the problems.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Miserable, unappreciative, overworked , underpaid, disrespected

Current Employee - ROI Specialist III in Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - ROI Specialist III in Worcester, MA

I have been working at HealthPort full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

none, none, none, none, none.

Cons

It is a job when the economy is so tight. Management are bullies, We are talked down to and continually told your best isn't good enough. They never provide positive feedback. Constantly told that "This may not be a fit for you". They tell you one thing then tell someone else something totally different. Management needs to get on the same page when providing instruction.

Advice to Management

Stop picking on the employees and work with them! Management needs to give positive feedback if they want to give the negative. It is a sad situation when EVERYONE at the same location are not happy. Management needs to get off the high horses and treat their employees with respect and stop picking on them. They need to realize they are only going to get what they put into it. Stop blaming the employee for poor management skills.

Quite possibly the worst experience ever.

Former Employee - ROI Specialist II in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - ROI Specialist II in Detroit, MI

I worked at HealthPort full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Independent work, you're busy enough to the point where the day goes by fast.

Cons

I don't know where to start, too many to name. I have never been so degraded before at a place of employment in my life. Constant badgering to work at levels as if I had been there for years within the first month of being employed was quite possibly the most ridiculous expectation I have ever had. This on top of only receiving three days of training and a supervisor that disliked being asked a question sent me running right for the door. The bad reviews for this company isn't a stretch. I had read over them before taking the job thinking it would be different and it wasn't at all. Definitely put some thought in taking the job before you find yourself miserable.

Advice to Management

The people you employ are human beings, not robots.Give them time to get used to everything before you expect them to work at a pace of someone more seasoned. Also take concerns of your employees serious. Management needs a better idea of how to handle employee concerns. Don't just cross your fingers and hope it'll all wash over.