HealthPort
www.healthport.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's a job that pays the bills.

ROI Specialist I (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at HealthPort full-time for less than a year

ProsIt's a company where you have to be motivated to learn. You will definitely gain experience in medical records when you work for healthport. I've worked retail for a while and having a decent schedule is definitely a pro.

ConsThe training I received wasn't good. I feel that I had to learn a lot of the procedures on my own. It worked to my advantage because now I know a lot more about ROI. Overtime is okay which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but most of the time we're shorthanded and the main location in Georgia has a high turnover for employees, that definitely says something about a company. I feel that they don't listen to their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the training better and make managers easily accessible.

Growing company, with growing pains

Supervisor (Former Employee)
Dedham, MA

I worked at HealthPort full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great management. Growing company have cause staffing issues, especially with IT support staff and hospital acquisitions. Many of the positions, if not all,… Cons: The pay is okay, and the corporate culture is great,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice people, no chance for advancement

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at HealthPort full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice co-workers. Nice work environment. Cons: No raises two years in a row. Management favoritism.… Advice to Senior Management: Give your current employees a raise if you want to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on HealthPort.

Worked for HealthPort? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HealthPort reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HealthPort CEO Mike Labedz. All reviews posted anonymously by HealthPort employees.