HealthSouth
www.healthsouth.com Birmingham, AL 5000+ Employees

Has always been a good comapny to work for.

Memphis, TN

ProsSecure job. They aren't always looking to lay people off, and love a low turnover rate. Pay is OK but not the best when looking across company lines.

ConsScary times in the past with Schrushy. Scary times now with OBAMA care. NUrsing staff can be very shady at times. Pay is very odd. The same position at this healthsouth hospital and that healthsouth hospital can a $20,000.00 annual difference.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet better nurses and more nursing techs

best place i have worked

Case Manager (Current Employee)
    Fairfax, VA

I have been working at HealthSouth full-time for less than a year

Pros: every employee s opinion counts Cons: always very busy, but shifts go fast Advice to Senior Management: keep up good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

HealthSouth is a great place to work if you enjoy a hospital experience with less acuity but more patients

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)
    Tyler, TX

I worked at HealthSouth full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay and benefits are great Cons: high stress (but thats nursing) Advice to Senior Management: need to staff with more RN's for a better nurse/patient… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on HealthSouth.

Worked for HealthSouth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HealthSouth reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HealthSouth CEO Jay Grinney. All reviews posted anonymously by HealthSouth employees.