HealthStream

www.healthstream.com
  www.healthstream.com
There are newer employer reviews for HealthStream

Yep

I have been working at HealthStream

Pros

Good company to work for.

Cons

Benefits could use some improvement.

24 Other Employee Reviews for HealthStream (View Most Recent)

To be a part of HealthStream is to be important, innovative, and the best of the best.

Current Employee - Senior Director of Regional Client Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Director of Regional Client Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at HealthStream full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I, like many of my co-workers, am a long term employee of HealthStream. Over the years I have had privilege to grow professionally and personally while my unique skills have been encouraged, challenged, and recognized.

Overall, I am a "HealthStreamer" dedicated to upholding our company values. I know with certainty that I and my co-workers believe in our mission and strive daily to live up to our vision "to improve the quality of healthcare by assessing and developing the people who deliver care".

It is always a joy to bring in new people to HealthStream. We have a waiting list of employees who desire to be part of the dedicated group of employees that play key roles in interviewing, on-boarding, and mentoring. All HealthStreamers enjoy participating in our HealthStream “Buddy” program that supports new employees well beyond the training period.

Lastly, I would be remiss if I left out a mention of our CEO, Bobby Frist and our executive team. No matter what role I have held, I have always known that our CEO and his team are easily accessible. The employee culture supports a positive, driven, excited workforce, independent of whether you are a remote or office based employee.

Cons

Joining HealthStream means that you will be a part of some amazing people doing outstanding things...you have to push yourself to shine! Where it could hit your ego from time to time, I do not see that as a bad thing, but a great way to become better everyday. I can imagine that those applicants out there who do not want to reach excellence would find that a con.

Continue to support and recognize those employees, whether new employees or long term, when they succeed. Continue to be excited about the difference we can make in the talent management process that impact excellence in patient care.

Start up Mentality, Appreciates and values new ideas, Your growth and success truly lies in your hands

Current Employee - Marketing in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Marketing in Nashville, TN

I have been working at HealthStream full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

What I love about HealthStream is that it fosters creativity - your position is truly what you make of it. The company is filled with fantastic, creative, hard-working talent. Growth opportunities right now are abundant, as the company continues to rapidly grow. Healthcare industry and HealthStream are both solid places to be in the workforce.

Cons

Fast growth can lead to growing pains. Benefits are so-so.

Continue to invest further in your people. As Nashville continues to grow, so will open jobs in the market. If we want to continue to attract the best talent, we need to ensure our workplace is one that people are inspired by, and want to be a part of.

Take a look at some of the tech companies in SF/Silicon and what they are doing for their employees - as those companies are beginning to open up shop in town, the more competitive the market becomes for keeping and attracting quality employees (a perfect example is Eventbrite).

There are newer employer reviews for HealthStream