HealthStream
www.healthstream.com Nashville, TN 500 to 999 Employees

Lots of potential held prisoner by a total lack of imagination.

Employee (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

ProsThe original cast was potentially great, but the remakes were so ridiculously subpar in execution that it makes me physically ill to think about it.

ConsSalaries were not competitive for most lower level positions and the stock options have remained worthless for the entire run of the company. Options were used as salary incentives when they should have simply paid people.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive up. You were doomed when you started hiring people who had no web experience to manage multimedia. Then when that failed for you, you scrapped all the people who actually knew how to do things and played doctor with a bleeding infrastructure. You stock will never match the opening days.

Good place to start a career

I have been working at HealthStream

Pros: Friendly atmosphere. Flexible hours. Ok management. Cons: Salary is generally not very competitive compared to other places.… More

Yep

I have been working at HealthStream

Pros: Good company to work for. Cons: Benefits could use some improvement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on HealthStream.

Worked for HealthStream? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HealthStream reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HealthStream CEO Robert A. Frist Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by HealthStream employees.