There are newer employer reviews for HealthTap

Friendly, Fast, Collaborative

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at HealthTap full-time

Pros

Really fun work environment, where you really don't ever have to be afraid of saying you don't know something, or asking for help. It's a great learning environment, and it's a place where people are serious about getting things done! Not the kind of place where you can surf the web all day, which is a good thing.

There is also more food than I know what to do with. You will NOT go hungry here.

Cons

Hours can be long, but that's not a surprise at an ambitious place.

reviews filtered by

Long hours, great people, awful work, Ron sucks.

I worked at HealthTap

Pros

The people were great and they also had some really good food. Location was good too, but not much else.

Cons

As an intern I was paid less than minimum wage, worked 16 hour days. They were secretive and I was yelled at a lot. They paid people arbitrary amounts of money and some interns were not paid at all. Honestly the people and product were worthwhile but the hours and emotional and physical abuse were not worth it. Upper management is totally in it for the money.

Inspiring and Motivating Learning Journey

Current Employee - Talent and Happiness in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Talent and Happiness in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at HealthTap full-time (less than a year)

Pros

People, motivating work, doing good for many on a large scale, company mission, values, knowing that people are getting help and answers to the most pressing issues in their lives all for free. There is nothing more satisfying and inspiring than knowing that your work has a direct impact on helping to ameliorate someone's well-being.

Cons

Limited Parking - but on the plus side that really encourages people to go green and be environmentally friendly by taking Caltrain or even walking a bit after parking in the residential neighborhood nearby. So in reality - it's all about the attitude you adopt!

Advice to Management

Expedite scaling up to make HealthTap available to everyone globally.

There are newer employer reviews for HealthTap